then i opened my eyes and the nightmare was me
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Blast that northern pack. She would make them pay for what they had done. Amy had come to her home to recover from the injury. It stung her body, and she needed it to be fixed. The sling she had placed around it worked for now, but she needed better care. Amy was a killer, not a healer. While she knew how the body worked in an intimate way that few did, she couldn't put it back together. Someone else was needed for that.

Her ears twitched at the sound of someone outside. Since she was already in a bad mood this made things just perfect for her. Drawing a throwing knife she stepped out, watching as a horse trotted along. The familiar scent reached her, and she slipped the knife away. This was good news. She'd enjoy a visit with him. Smiling she let out a deep bark. Levent! How are you? The anger from before was gone, confident he had been punished for his impudence.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread