then i opened my eyes and the nightmare was me
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Her eyes fell to the slight rising of Levent's stomach. Probably his cat. Her eyes moved back up to him. Levent's eyes were icy, almost dead. He'd never been real around her, though, so it didn't really mean anything to her. She watched him step down, confident that he wouldn't do anything to her. He was hers completely. Even his soul belonged to him, if his heart was still his to give to who he pleased. He just paid the price when it wasn't someone she approved of.

She listened to his words. So that's what he'd been hiding from her. Shaking her head she stepped forwards. You shouldn't have hidden them from me. You belong to me. You should know that. Her brown eyes were falsely sympathetic, looking over him. Would you like something to drink? I have some tea. It could warm you up, chase off the cold. The cold inside him, Amy had never lived without such a thing.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread