then i opened my eyes and the nightmare was me
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He was shivering. Something had changed him. Amy had noted it before, and her curse should have done the work to change him back. Instead he was being submissive, a rather boring result. She hadn't wanted to shatter his spirit. She'd been drawn to it. If he truly was broken it would be a crying shame, knowing that she had lost such a jewel of a canine. At least he accepted the tea. She would have to examine how damaged he was more closely, and do what she could to make sure he remained useful.

His remark did show that he still had some spirit at least. Amy's ears flicked back before she perked up again. Please. I didn't deserve it, and they will pay for what they've done. Turning she walked down the path, heading down to the house where she lived. The house is nearby. Your horse can be picketed with my own. What flavor tea would you like? She could play the gracious host as long as he played by the rules.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread