One Wrong Move
OOC: I'm a slow poke. XP

IC: Kenna paused as she found herself faced with another luperci. The woman was smaller than her and smelled foreign to the cowgirl. Folding her ears as the stranger picked herself up off the ground, Kenna started to smile sheepishly, opening her maw to apologize. "I am terrible sor--" But just then in a split second the woman turned and lunged angrily at her. The fury on her face was obvious and it was the last thing Kenna saw before her eyes clamped shut as the sting of claws raked across her muzzle. The smaller woman slammed into her, knocking Kenna back. The other's growl echoed in her ears and Kenna knew that she had bumped into the wrong gal. Yelping and stumbling back, Kenna glared at her attacker, eyes smarting, the scratches across her nose bleeding freely. "What the hell! I was just sayin' sorry!" She growled back but it quickly became apparent her opponent wasn't in the mood to listen to reasoning talk. Kenna suddenly found herself thrown into a fight.

Her paw reached suddenly for the knife that usually was at her hip, but coming up empty, the woman looked down eyes widening. She must have lost her weapon in the fall. "Damnit!" She cursed mentally and quickly prepared to defend herself with her natural weapons: claws and teeth. In a swift move Kenna dodged to one side, anticipating another strike from the stranger before snarling herself. "Alright, if that's the way you want it..." She bared her teeth, hackles raising and slowly started to side-circle her attacker. iI she couldn't reason with the other, she'd have to fight. Flexing her claws, Kenna looked for an opening to strike back at the girl. It had been a while since her last scrap, so she was a little slower than she'd have liked. The wolfess she faced had size and lesser weight to her advantage and would be able to move faster and more agile than herself. Without her knife, Kenna knew she would not have the upper hand. If she could just get a chance to bowl over the smaller female though, she might have a chance.

Messages In This Thread