chasing a reflection
[html]
(305) OOC: This was kinda hard with him already hiding inside a den TongueP but hope you don't mind me pokin my nose in Wink

Eclipse was letting out her frustration of the day before, though she saw and talked to Levant she was still unhappy with his decision to leave. So she stalked the forest she found him in, in hopes of finding some good food. She caught the scent of fresh blood and thought an animal injured itself, as she walked with the track of the spell, her bow and arrow out she caught sight of something. It was a squirrel, it wasn't much but heck it was a challenge. It was distracted looking for food so that it could sleep through the winter. Taking aim she pulled her bow up waited then let loose. The arrow hit the animal squarely in the head and it was pushed into the ground. With a triumphant smile she hurried to it, kneeled down and had to cut the arrow to get the squirrel from the ground. It died the second she shot the arrow. She was grinning at herself.

That was when she saw the dark opening and then the scent of another inside, so she stopped and let her muscles tense. She had to free her hands to get the squirrel free so her bow was on the ground. Her eyes were set on the small den cave and she could see someone in there moving. Biting her lip she took her chances; “Uh hello, I hope I am not disturbing you.” She said as kindly as she could to the figure inside. He or she probably knew she was out there, especially when the arrow hit the squirrel and dug into the ground. She was a curious wolf, though recently slightly more cautious, but being who she was she found herself in different kinds of situations that got her either new friends or uncomfortable acquaintances.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread