chasing a reflection
[html]
WC: 333 OOC: haha really? Awesoooome!!

There was a moment, one that was almost too long for Eclipse, that there might be a great misunderstanding, It passed though, but she could see the man before her was timid, his ears back and tail low and she felt like she was a big horrible ugly monster, well she’d have to do something about that. She thought. She looked down at her kill, and picked it up. Once the silence ws finally broken she let herself smooth a real smile over her own timid one, he seemed as cautious as she was being, and he did introduce himself and give where he lived. She knew a good few wovles from there, but the most direct was Strel. “I am Eclipse Soulstorm, I live in Cercatori d’ Arte myself. It is a pleasure to meet you, I know a few of your packmates, well we are all really aquiaintances.” She said.

She was about to ask about Strel an how he was but Hati was far more interested in her skills as a hunter. She grinned at him and nodded; “Yes but I find my passion more into cooking.” She was far more practiced in the art of cooking than she was with hunting or archery put together. She’d been learning to cook since she was near infancy. THough most of her childish food dishes tended to be snow, mud, dirt or sand until she could truly and properly make food. She bit her lip thinking for a moment before she added; “How about I cook you up a bit of my squirrel for payment of giving you a start, I don’t normally... well” She really didn’t know what to say but she figured since she startled him so, she might as well do something nice for him. Her hand gestured to the meat that she was evidently going to make into a meal sometime if not now than she would do it later.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread