[J] The traveller in the dark
Ottilie's smiled at the compliment; she had always thought that her name carried a sort of dark sophistication to it, and it was nice to know that others appreciated it too. She'd have thanked her mother for such an excellent choice, if the mad old bat was still alive. Ah, he tilted his head-- did he not know what a violin was? That was hardly surprising, not many did out in these wild lands. It had been different in her home town, where traders and musicians and all number of other folk had passed through frequently. But it would be fun to show off her proficiency with the instrument here if no one had seen a violin before.

That matches what I have heard of you, yes. Suits me. She grinned easily. I am fully willing and able to swear my allegiance and skills to Anathema, and would be glad to consider you family. Ottilie didn't hold family in very high regard, actually, having killed her father and abandoned her raving mad mother. She liked her siblings-- she could take a crack at considering the members of Anathema as her brothers and sisters. What most appealed to her about this pack was their policy regarding criminals and their willingness to accept back past members, a good thing for a flighty wanderer like herself. The rest was just... Stuff that she could deal with. She didn't mind it.

I hear the Rite of Agares is where you cut paws and mingle blood, no? Ottilie knew she was right. Her sources were reliable and well informed. She offered her hand, palm up. I am willing to engage in the Rite.

Messages In This Thread