Flies are in your [p]ea soup
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Sorry for the wait on this one, I broke my brain with trying to figure out Robin's family tree lol.
WC: 643

The ebony female was overjoyed to see her friend alive and well, she was a wonderful young lady, even if she was half coyote. Soran had never had a great liking for coyotes, she had been unable to forgive the Inferni pack for their treatment of her family and friends when they had attacked her home. They had become greedy and complacent and had decided that the Syemv lands should be theirs as well as their own lands (which in Soran's eyes were more than big enough to accommodate the tribe), they had ripped through the lands with cruelty, they had killed and maimed, chased her family from their home. Soran had watched a friend die at their teeth and claws right before her own eyes, unable to help as she was too busy protecting her small red son. the Syemv wolves' only option had been to flee and Soran could never forget that, she could never forgive the Inferni coyotes for what they had done. But she was willing to see past that in most that she met, unless they were openly rude or cruel towards her, she was not sure that she would be able to befriend a member of Inferni, but the older female was intelligent enough not to tar all coyotes with the same brush. She had always liked Terra, she was a kind soul, perhaps a little bit of a trickster, but nothing that was harmful to the sable female. She smiled as the female replied, saying it had been too long since they had last seen one another. The ebony New Dawner nodded in reply.
"Yes, it has been far too long, it is wonderful to see you once again, I have missed you." Soran replied, her tone was warm and genuine, she really did mean that she had missed her friend, she had missed her dearly.

The reddish hybrid replied with news of the pack and Soran listened intently, her ears pricked forwards and her eyes focused on the younger female, she wanted to know how Cour des Miracles had faired during the storm. After all Terra lived here, but so did her grandson Haven and her three great grandchildren, knowing that they were safe would be a great burden from her shoulders. There had been a lot of damage and the horses had escaped it seemed, Soran nodded in reply. She had never understood the need to keep horses, she liked Scarlett, Robin's mare, but she had never seen the need for them, they were not pets, nor were they companions that you could speak to, she supposed that they were stronger than a wolf and so they could be useful that way though. Then Terra said that the Omega had died and Soran's eyes widened with sorrow and concern for the pack.
"I am so sorry to hear that Terra, what was the Omega's name? It is so very sad when a pack mate dies. We luckily didn't have any deaths in New Dawn. Can the damage be repaired?" Soran replied, asking many things about the pack, she wanted to know that they were all well, especially her family members. She smiled as the female spoke again, though she noted that Terra was cautious when asking, it seemed that the reddish female was still not happy with the pack's treatment of her.
"I have only just returned to there myself actually. My adoptive daughter Blind was killed by a bear so I sought the creature out to exact my revenge on her behalf. I was injured and that kept me away from the lands for a great deal of time." Soran replied, tapping the scars on her chest.
"How have you been Terra? What has happened since I last saw you?" Soran asked warmly, she wanted to know how her dear friend had been.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread