Reflection
[html]

No worries, my post will be off this week too since I'll be a bit busy >.> Will try to keep up with it to finish before the move though <.<

As he seemed to be feeling better, she slipped her hand off of his shoulder and joined it with the other one, pressing them both gently down into the cushion. Weight shifted fully to her arms as she leaned forward, a faint grin growing slyly on her face as her body tilted closer. Seeing his optimism return had brought a light huff of relief, though she quickly cut it off, so it would not seem like a sound of exasperation.

She still regretted her choice of words from before, but was glad that they had done no real damage; now, she wondered if maybe they had been the right thing to say after all. Her tone continued on, still slightly apologetic, but the hope in her voice plain to hear.

"I am glad to see you are 'opeful, I do not wish for you to think I see you as broken, 'Arvey. I may not know the problem you face, but maybe, you would not mind me saying...I trust you enough to know you will overcome it." He seemed like the persevering sort, though there was only so much you could learn about another within a week. Despite this, she felt that she could meet his eyes in total confidence, even offering a quick nod of assurance.

<style type="text/css">
.aovaze b {color:#181f1e;}
.aovaze .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px;}
.aovaze .line {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #181f1e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.aovaze p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aovaze {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d7ceb8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CV2nM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #181f1e; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c584f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread