Reflection
[html]
((616)) Sorry for lateness, homework has horrible timing. ;n;

He smiled. Right... Her confidence in him was enough to motivate the red merle male to at least trying what he could to forget what was bothering him (not that it wasn't his goal in the first place, but he'd often lost the urge to fight his issues, whereas now, there was another factor urging him forward).

The playful bump was something he'd needed. It went well with the positive words and uplifting attitude, and caused Harvey to allow a smile on his previously solemn face.

Well... Not really. 'Ave been tryin' everyfin' I thought of, but nofin' seems t' be workin' too great. He said with a shrug. The meditation only temporarily displaced his emotions, and kept him from rage fits, but it also bottled up the feelings, making times when he couldn't easily control his temper more severe. Breaking stuff about helped, but it wasn't anything he was especially happy about doing. Smarting off to strangers, growling at anything that passed by and tossing things may be a quick way to get rid of the tension, but it was also careless and harmful.

His smile ceased, but only for a moment, as he brought it back soon afterward. I do 'ave one trick in mind. Wasn't so open t' the idea of it, but... The brit shrugged again, leaning back some on the couch. 'Ave t' try what I can t' get ovah it, I do.

Opening up and telling somebody else of his history was nothing he looked forward to, but perhaps if it was somebody he could trust, and somebody who would maybe understand his predicament without judging him too harshly, it couldn't hurt. That way, there was at least one other that really knew him and his past, and he'd be getting the dilemma off his chest. As long as that trusted individual didn't go about spreading his story, he didn't see too much wrong with the idea (and if the person was to gossip about the Londoner, then chances are they shouldn't have been trusted in the first place, so Harv would really have to test their loyalty first).

After a heavy sigh, he aussie dog leans back toward Aoves, lowering himself from the couch to sit beside her even, head back on the cushion behind him. He felt it was far more gentlemanly for him to meet her on the floor, rather than summon her to move from her place to the sofa.

I've nevah 'ad anybo'y t' really 'elp me like tha', love. He nodded, looking to the hybrid with bi-coloured eyes. Y'know, t' show so much faith in me. Trust me, I'm goin' t' do what I can t' get be'eh. If not for me, than for the sake of keepin' a promise t' you.

He rested his hand on her shoulder as he'd done the day she arrived in the house. The moment of recollection caused him to laugh softly, before he gave a gentle sort of rub. Thank you...

So as not to make her uncomfortable, he pulled his hand away, after being contented by the gesture he'd given. He knew she wasn't likely going to stay in the home with him forever, and even he didn't know how long he was going to be in possession of the house, but for right now, he was happy to be in her company. It'd be selfish to ask her to stay any longer than she wanted, or needed, so the thought was never mentioned. She was grown, and had her own goals in life to accomplish, just as he did.

But, he may as well enjoy what he had until it was gone. And he was.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread