cast your shadows
[html]

yaaaay, only 15 posts to go for you!! <33

He didn't register the knocking away of his knife until it clattered to the floor. Annoyance rose in him- he'd only had the weapons a day and he was already losing them. His annoyance was short-lived- his lack of ability to breath knocked most emotions from him. He saw the curve of his staff towards him before his wheezed words managed to stop the arch of the wood. The male's arm stopped its swing and Temeraire felt a breath of relief wheeze from him. Thinking perhaps he could breath once more, he took a deeper breath- only to find his diaphragm still spasming and he reverted back to the short, shallow breaths he'd had to take. He'd never been winded before, but this was certainly it. The male's incredulous tones caused him to look up, thinking perhaps a nod of his head would earn him at least a whack to the head.

Noticing the male had lowered the staff to the ground, the boy sat back on his heels, still finding it difficult to catch his breath. It was getting easier, he felt and after a few seconds, he rose to his feet as the other began to speak. The insolent scowl on his lips said that he had a differing opinion and as the male finished his rant, the male opened his hands in a gesture that said he had no weapons before pointing out his own opinions. "Point taken, but I'd been chasing her since home, all the way up to the mountains. I'm bound to feel a little protective when I've chased her up a damn mountain..." He offered, a shrug lifting his shoulders. He had no guarantee that, had he allowed the male to make the kill, he would have see any of it.

A huff was given, but it was clear to both of them that this was just a misunderstanding. The male's demands caused a further scowl from the boy, but he threw it off. "My name is Temeraire Stormbringer... and my Aunt taught me how to hold a staff... yesterday, to be precise. Who are you?" He asked in return, curious now that they were no longer trying to hurt one another.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread