cast your shadows
[html]

yaaaay, only 15 posts to go for you!! <33

Breathing was beginning to get easier, the boy found. The strike to his stomach had winded him badly, but he was upright again and trying hard to soothe to ache in his gut. Taking a deeper breath, he was pleased to find that he was able to take it without spluttering. Blue eyes watched warily as the grizzled male picked up his knife, weighing it in his hand. He wanted his weapons back, but felt perhaps if he demanded them from the male, he would receive more hassel than he wanted. Instead, he watched as the male dropped down and cut at a plant. He hadn't really ever inherited his fathers passion for plants, but he watched with interest as the male poured a clear liquid from the plan on the cut, eyes widening slightly as he watched the liquid solidify.

It was then that the grey male answered his question and the boy fought a snort. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, he felt once more confidant. He thought that without a doubt there had been no danger to his life. But he refrained, simply inclining his head to accept and acknowledge the name given. His next words, however, caused his nose to scrunch in a way so similar to his fathers that it was uncanny. He remembered the conversation he'd had with his father about sex and shuddered slightly.

"I don't think so, thanks. I prefer hunting, to provide for my pack." He said, his nose still scrunched in distaste. The knife was tossed at his feet and the male was quick to scoop it up and replace it in its sheath on his thigh. Einarr's voice caused him to look up and he couldn't repress the snort as the male told him his aunt was wrong. He had the distinct feeling that Einarr and his aunt would come to blows over that opinion. He didn't comment however and furrowed his brows as he watched the male 'demonstrate' how and where to hold it. He chuckled softly at the males words, before catching the hunk of wood as it was thrown to him. The grey male turned to go, it appeared, before he paused and questions him. "Vinátta... what about you?" He was curious as to where the male came from.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread