cast your shadows
[html]

Big GrinD 13 more to go haha

The awkward smile that cracked from the males lips looked like it hadn't been used in a long while, but it was encouraging enough and Temeraire felt a smile in response. Temeraire wasn't the type to smile mindlessly for no reason, though there appeared to be a crooked smile that hovered between amused and mocking. His own smile now was just a twitch of his lips in return. He was shaken and still irritated that his prey had been lost, but there was an interest in the older male. He was a seasoned warrior, that much was certain and he seemed confident in his skills. For now, he listened to the words spoken, cataloguing the information and nodding softly when the male spoke of the importance of pack. "It is the most important thing to me." He offered in return, sincerity clear.

His attention however had turned to the males next words, which seemed odd to him. He didn't want to have sex with females and he snorted once more as Einarr spoke of chasing females. While he automatically rebelled against the idea, a figured popped into his mind. Holding Lena felt right to him, it was comfortable and where he wanted to be. Banishing the thought, he shrugged his shoulders at the male. "I think I'll wait a bit before... chasing females." He offered, thinking perhaps the male did not have a mate himself. He was a little too insistent and Temeraire held back the question.

"Do you have a mate?" He questioned, perhaps trying his luck a little. He understood the importance of pups in a pack and that came from mateship. But he was young- not even a year old yet, and the thought of a mate and offspring caused a shiver up his spine that was not at all pleasant.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread