cast your shadows
[html]

Big GrinD we can finish up shortly?

The answer he got from the grizzled male had not been the one he was expecting. Despite the unkempt appearance, it was clear the wolf wasn't particularly old- Temeraire guessed no more than three or four. As the words registered, he felt a lance of regret for asking the question in the first place, his ears lowering to indicate this. He couldn't have known however, had thought the male a little too young to have found a mate. At the same time, he knew his father was young- he would be three in late spring and he'd found a mate and had two litters of pups. Albeit the first being illegitimate and unknown by the male, his progeny was still strong and healthy. While Temeraire knew it wasn't his fault, and he hadn't known about the incident, he couldn't help a soft apology.

"I'm sorry for asking, Einarr. I didn't mean to upset..." Temeraire was not a boy who apologised often, though good manners had been instilled into him at a young age. He had grown into the belief that meaningless words got him nowhere and he refused to say something just for the sake of it. However, he truly felt that he'd made a mistake in asking the male about his love life and had apologised as such. The male's offhanded words, that perhaps he was too young, were met with a shrug. Perhaps he was too young to see the meaning of it all just yet- at such time, he didn't know if he had an interest in females, it wasn't something he considered deeply.

A quiet washed over the pair for a moment, before the grizzled male pointed towards the mountains. His words were useful and Temeraire nodded softly as he finished. "Thank you, I'll got and track her down." He said, unwilling to let his prey escape. He'd chased her all the way from Vinátta and he wouldn't give up. "I appreciate the lesson, I'll work on my staff skills. Goodbye, Einarr." He said, before setting off in the direction the male had pointed. He hoped for his own sake that his prey hadn't gone too far- it was a long walk back to Vinátta.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread