You Owe Me
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

There was no howl in return. Amy could only wait for him to show up, and hope that he would bring what she would need. She kept her eyes on the border, relaxing as the scent of the male soon arrived. He materialized in sight not long after, carrying a bag with him. Cheerfully she grinned at him, putting the pain out of her mind as Vinatta's leader came over. He stopped and studied her injury, Amy doing her best to not fuss with the wound. It was hard for her to stay still when she was itching to make others pay.

A bunch of wolves decided that they didn't like me passing close to their pack. She carefully left out the reason why they had decided they didn't want her near the pack, leaving him to draw his own conclusions without doing anything to make herself appear deserving of the pain. They'll get what they deserve for it. Can you fix it? She stepped forwards, accidentally moving her broken arm. She didn't cry out with pain, but she did become rather pale as she drew in a sharp breath.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread