You Owe Me
[html]

302 words

As he appeared, a grin appeared on the females face despite her obvious injury. He didn't know Amy well, he'd had limited interactions with her other than trading. But he wanted to help her- she was in pain and it was his job to alleviate it. He'd moved forward and removed his bag by the time her answer came through and as it did, he couldn't help the involuntary snort. Despite the grin she'd greeted him with, to him it was obvious that straying too close to a pack border would end badly. After giving her a rather sceptical glance and a shake of his head, he moved closer. "These things tend to happen- most packs are rather protective of their borders." He offered gently, a good natured smile on his face to take away any sharpness in his tone.

He was already turning towards the damaged arm when her words came again, a little more venom to them. She was free to do as she wished, of course, but he thought it would be easier on him if he refrained from pointing out that a pack was well within their rights to protect their borders. "Well, you'll have to exact your revenge after this has healed... it'll take a while." He added softly as he noticed the pain lanced across her features. "Why don't you sit down and I'll take a look? I may only be able to wrap it with a splint and give you something for the pain..." He warned. He didn't know the damage yet, whether it was a clean break and would only have to remain immobile to heal properly or whether it was more complicated than that.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread