You Owe Me
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The snort brought another small smile from Amy. It was pretty ridiculous. She should have bee able to handle a bunch of moody wolves without getting such an injury. They shouldn't have decided to take such offense to her actions. She had just been entertaining herself. Well, Kohaku was a beautiful work of revenge, but that was something else entirely. It had nothing to do with the pack. Kohaku had become hers from before then.

His words were logical. Amy nodded her head, glancing off. It's a shame they're so feral. I can't even trade with them, since they don't use half the items I offer. That, and they seemed to hate her. When she had approached them for trade she'd been chased off, marking them as available for her darker exploits. Taking a seat Amy sighed. It's gonna make life difficult. Living as a loner meant that such injures complicated everything. She would have to work twice as hard to get food and remain safe. She wouldn't be able to leave home for a while.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread