You Owe Me
[html]

302 words

Despite the pain she must be going through, she seemed in high spirits and that was perhaps a good thing. He didn't know her well enough to judge her by this, but it clearly showed she wasn't phased by pain or the crisis that some others might. His son was similar- he remembered a time when the boy had fallen from the tree back at the Lakes- he seemed completely unfazed by the fall, while he and Niernan had freaked out over possible injuries. Amy settled on the floor, her calm voice making him chuckle softly as he followed her, settling on his knees instead of his rump.

"I think it might be wise to stay well away from them, then. You wouldn't want a second broken arm..." He chuckled softly, green eyes glancing up to golden for a moment as she admitted that it would make life difficult for her. After an apologetic smile in her direction, he allowed his hands to come up and to attempt to straighten the arm. It would be painful, but he needed to straighten it not only to assess the damage within, but to bind it effectively. As he did so, the extent of the damage was revealed and he gave a soft gasp. It was splintered, the bone jutting out of her skin and thereby making his job a whole lot harder. Releasing the arm, but asking the female to keep it straight, he moved to his medicine bag.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread