You Owe Me
[html]

302 words

He knew it was going to hurt and he was sure she understood that it would hurt also. The pain-filled howl that escaped her made him wince slightly, not quite understanding how much it hurt, but certainly sympathising. She looked simply murderous as she did as she was told, holding her arm as he'd manipulated it without a verbal complaint. He could tell, however, that if he didn't do things quickly he'd have a very angry female on his hands. Cream paws searched through his bag, nose twitching to catch the scents rushing up to identify the various plants that might be able to help. Reaching for two, he wrapped them in a bundle, tying them together with a length of string.

"You need to chew on this for a little while before I can do anything. Its a bundle of Catnip, to numb the pain and Willowbark, to try and help to the same end." He explained clearly, passing the bundle to Amy. He could have put it in her mouth, but it would be her choice to accept the pain relief and anaesthetic that he was giving her. It was splintered, but the bone would need to go back and for that, he needed her sufficiently numb enough to work with.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread