The chaos within shall feed
[html]
<3

Ankh peered up at his mother's cousin with interest, orange eyes flickering to his mother every step to ensure he was allowed to go near the big bear. Of course, despite never having seen a bear he was fairly sure he'd know one if he saw one, and that Pandemic wasn't, in fact, a bear. But he was close enough appearance wise to a bear for him to call him so, due to his inability to correctly pronounce 'Pandemic', though even Pan would have been do able. And the only reasons he knew of Pandemic was due to his mother's long 'family' lessons. Large, almost coyote like, ears swivelled to Pan's words and he shook his head comically after gazing at his cloaks. 'S'not! S'too big!' he called up loudly, his head tilting to the side.

'Uh. Good I suppose. After the hurricane I mean, that was difficult. And we've lost a lot of our plants, but everything should be fine' she explained softly, pumpkin eyes falling to Ankh. 'It was difficult, keeping him under wraps for days on end. Kids like being outside, you know'. It was something she learnt quick.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread