A bomb in a birdcage
[html]
<333 Shiloh is being a dork.

Shiloh doubted that her strength would do much in hauling the large branch, but despite her slender figure she was far from waifish; she did regularly swing a giant staff around, at any rate. From her reckoning, the reddish-brown male did a lot more than that. Her blue eyes trailed along his sturdy muscles for as long as she was confident his darker blues weren’t focused on her, at which point she smiled and continued to pretend there wasn’t anything in the world besides the hefty branch they were shoving away from the village pathway.

The she-wolf’s arms were beginning to complain from the unusual exertion when the man straightened, and Shiloh took the cue to do so herself, brushing her hair out of her face and rubbing at a sore arm. She did flash him a brighter grin, nodding. “Hi,” she replied with teasing brevity, but decided that was enough playing and managed to bow her head in gracious greeting.

“My name’s Shiloh,” the woman said at last. “I’m Saul’s sister.” She wasn’t sure what else to add after the introduction, deciding that the fact they hadn’t bumped into each other officially before didn’t need to be stated.

<style type="text/css">
.doleap .space {width:160px; height:420px; float:right;}
.doleap b {color:#706f49; text-shadow:#999 1px 1px 2px;}
.doleap p {text-indent:35px; padding:3px 20px; margin:0px;}
.doleap {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vGrsS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #706f49; padding:15px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:1em; color:#333; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread