Just One Game
[html]
WC: 000, OOC:

The trembles racing through his body did not lesson despite the icy discomfort shaking loose. His instinct as a puppy was to scramble away, get away, but strong arms kept him in place and a desire to be returned to his mother over-rode this instinctive desire for freedom. So he remained, blue and green eye wide and body curled up as much as he could. The female's words caused him to dart a look up, a sharp and quick movement that was quick to be corrected, before he retained his front-looking position. Terra. He nodded once, accepting her name silently. He could at least name his rescuer when he regaled his mother with this tale later on.

Her question threw him off for a moment and grey masked face glanced up at her once more. Had he been exploring? He supposed he had been, although the intention had been to stay close to the Hotel as Mama had asked him to. He wasn't as brave as Gene, who went out with Papa on a regular basis. He was more than happy to remain in the vicinity of home. "Yuuuuh, I's was 'splorin' th'mud an' an'... I'gots lost! Whurs you live?" He asked, curiosity once again taking over.

<style>
.paschem1 b {color:#718b34;}
.paschem1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.paschem1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6d8f42; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #698e41; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 22fcd5.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#97b457; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.paschem1bord {width:503px; border:1px solid #698e41; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #698e41; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread