Plan of execution, I'm demanding retribution
[html]
Word Count :: 301 OOC: sorry about the wait Sad

Jiva felt embarrassed that he mistook this very male, man as a woman. He felt his face flush and was sure steam was coming off his skin. The man seemed to take it in stride though and also seemed to know exactly who he was talking about and it seemed that she was his sister. So that was how he could mistake him so easily, and how he looked so much like her. Jiva gave the quiet man a nervous smile much taller man was also far more bulky than his own well built frame. Jiva could see that his new companion was the one that took the kill in a hunt, or used his brawn to keep the animal down for a kill shot. All that mattered to Jiva was that this man could take him with one hand and make him into jelly

“Yes, she is a leader of the pack sang... uh sangalick or something like that, I've always found it hard to pronounce that name, it is a neighbor of my pack, just on the left side of grand lake which is, that way.” Jiva had to squint in the misty rain as he tried to remember which way was which. He didn't get lost often, but with the rain and the confusion he got with this man he had to make sure he was the right way “I never knew she had any siblings.” He said, curiously. The woman had given him advice many times over his last year especially when it came to females, though it seemed that he confused her more than she helped, him, but she helped all the same. “Oh my name is Jiva, Jiva Takekuro by the way.” He said. His smile still nervous on his lips.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread