New girl in town
[html]

Daddy's Girl

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Amatha jumped slightly when someone spoke up behind her. She looked over to see a woman with a black and white pelt down on her knees. She was asking where her parents were and if she was lost, using a motherly tone. No loss. Da ish wif Mama. She sill sweepin. There was no telling if this woman would understand that she was saying she wasn’t lost, that her dad was with her mother. Perhaps she would understand the young pups babble though. I’m Amafa. I came fo pay ouside.

The woman looked out at the falling leaves and asked her if she liked Autumn and if she’s seen Autumn. Whas Aunumn? Whas snow? Whatever snow was, Amatha didn’t like the sound of it. How could something cold be fun?

It wasn’t that late yet. Why did she have to go home already? And why was this woman assuming she didn’t know where she lived? I don wanna go home yet! I wanna pay! Amatha bouned around Calla, tail wagging furiously.

<style>
.amaart-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:150px; height:119px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.amaart {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.amaart p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.amaart p.title {font-family:"comic sans ms", sans-serif; font-size:30px; text-align:center; color: #2d0777;}
.amaart p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.amaart .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.amaart p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.amaart b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread