New girl in town
[html]

OOC text here

Calla smiled softly listening to the little girl speak. Alright, So your not lost, and your Daddy is with your mommy, And your mommy is sleeping? she asked trying to follow what the little one was saying. She smiled as the little girl spoke her name, flicking her tail back and forth she giggled softly It's nice to meet you Amantha, if you want to play i can play with you. she said in a soft tone. She lay on her stomach as if waiting to be jumped on by the young girl. Autumn is when the green leaves change colors and they fall to the ground, its a sign that the seasons are changing, she said trying to think of a better way to explain the changing seasons Like in the morning its barely light out and its a little colder, but as they day goes on it gets hotter, and then at night it gets cold again. she said smiling a little. Snow is like rain but colder, Snow falls from the sky and makes everything white and very pretty, When the snow is on the ground, I'll play with you and ill teach you how to make a snow fort, kay? she said smiling happily. Watching Amantha run around her she laughed softly wagging her tail Alright. Alright we can play for a little while. But when it gets later I'm going to have to take you home. Okay Amantha? she said as she reached out to catch the little one to tickle her. Laughing softly she decided it would be a little easier to play with her if she was in her Lupus form, Hold on okay? she said as she got up walking into the brush not wanting to scare the child. She wasn't a pro at shifting but she had done it multiple times, it took her seven or eight minutes to shift into her lupus form, walking on all fours was a big change for her since she didn't do it often. Wagging her tail she lowered her front end as if to bow a soft smile on her face Ready to play Amantha? she asked letting out a playful growl.

Word Count :: +000

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.Calla{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Calla2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; background-color:#354013; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 15px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid black; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.Calla b {color:#b1e21b; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.Calla p { color:#000000; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread