[J] Blessed Be These Lands Of Sanctuary
OOC: Big GrinDD

IC: Back in his old home across the sea, Couram had had responsibilities within his pack as well. His main duty was to act as a medic to those who became injured or assist new mothers during the whelping process. Secondary to those tasks, the white male also participated in hunts, served as counsel to anyone in need of guidance and like all males in the pack, helped to keep the territory borders freshly marked and patrolled. His passion was for helping others and being a non-judgmental being it was very easy for him to do that without his inner emotions hindering him. The Irish man was always willing to lend an ear or a paw to assist his fellows; he loved to learn and try new things. It had been difficult leaving his home lands, but once he had a whole new chapter had opened for him in his life and he looked forward to whatever lie ahead in his journey.

Still absently stroking the mare's mane, Couram continued to patiently await a greeting from within. The tall male enjoyed the feeling of the sun's warm rays upon his back. The day was rather cool otherwise. Autumn was in full swing and all around him trees were burst into leafy flames. When he'd first arrived in the new lands, such vibrant colors were almost foreign to him. Back in Ireland everything was a brilliant, lush green and rarely did any flora there change with season. The colorful natural display had really caught Couram's eye and as he waited he found himself admiring the shifting trees once again. His stroking hands began to slowly braid Sinead's mane as he hummed a small tune to himself. He didn't even have to watch where his fingers went as he worked the fibrous strands into an small and intricate, tight french braid. The cat, Ciar eventually hopped off of his companion's shoulder and onto the horse's back behind her withers and started to wash his face with a paw. His soft purring still continued providing a soothing background soundtrack to the otherwise mostly silent area.

It wasn't all too long before upon the shifting winds Couram's nose caught the scent of an approaching male. Ears perking, he turned in the direction of the smell and peered out into the woods, looking for signs of the source. The white wolf shifted his stance a bit, moving his staff to his other paw as a reddish hued wolf trotted up from a spot between the trees. Couram was not unused to seeing kin in their lupus form, however it was not all too common among those he'd met on his travels. "Hello there, you are at the borders of Vinátta. Can I help you?" He was addressed by the wolf. With a respectful nod the Irish male gestured to himself and his animal companions beside him. "Aye. My friends and I seek to join the ranks of your pack if there is room enough for the likes of us?" He replied and Ciar jumped down from Sinead and boldly padded up to the other canine. While still purring he began to rub himself against the wolf's foreleg affectionately.

Couram chuckled softly watching the small black feline. "He likes to make friends fast." He told the other wolf, nodding to the cat. "Don't mind him though. My name is Couram, Couram Daenova. My horse here is Sinead and you've already met Ciar." He smiled. "Are you leader of these lands?" He questioned curiously though by first impression, he had a hunch that the red male was not. That didn't mean that Couram would show him any less respect though. Pale eyes remained kindly focused on the wolf in front of him and although much taller than the other male in his Optime form, the tattooed wolf kept his posture relaxed and unchallenging.

Messages In This Thread