[J] Blessed Be These Lands Of Sanctuary
[html]

He wished to join. The answer came with a thick brogue, one that Oak recognized oddly. The newcomer, if accepted, might find himself among familiar Irish company. Oak stood still as the feline meandered towards him. The cat rubbed generously up against his legs, and the affection brought a small smile to his face.

The male spoke their names, and then added another question. One that Oak shook his head at Oh no, my name is Oak. I am a Risna here. I just joined the ranks at the end of the summer. He spoke, lightly. I am sure that our Virding will find a place for you here, Couram. Vinátta was a cordial place, accepting of any that wished to join with honest intent.

But the male was not unused to the task of bringing prospective members to an audience with the alpha. He knew that it would take more then just a smiling face, a kind word and a wish for acceptance that would allow Couram to become a part of Vinátta. What skill do you bring us? The pack will offer hospitality, protection and family. What can you offer in return? Oak added, his tone a bit more serious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread