[J] Blessed Be These Lands Of Sanctuary
OOC: Sorry for the wait.

IC: After Couram finished his speech, he was glad to find that Oak seemed unphased by its length. He could only smile as the reddish male acknowledged his skills before calling for the alphas. It wasn't too long before a wolf appeared by Oak's side. Couram could only assume this was one of the 'Virding' leaders Oak had mentioned. His name was Saul Stormbringer. Stooping into a bow once in Saul's presence, the white and tattooed male respectfully listened as Oak recapped everything for the leader. When addressed again, Couram smiled softly at the alpha male's next words. "We'd be pleased to have you, if you're willing to work hard and improve Vinátta." The Irishman merely nodded his enthusiasm. "If you'd like to follow me, I'll take you back to Jordheim, our village."

An uncontrolled grin spread onto Courma's maw as he was accepted. "Oh thank you! I promise you, I will not let you down. I will do everything I can to contribute and be of use." Couram's tail wagged gently behind him and little Ciar batted at it playfully. Gathering his things and Sinead's reins he dipped his head to Saul and Oak. The black cat clambered up into Couram's arms and onto his shoulde and resumed purring as the three started deeper into the pack lands. "Lead the way." The male could barely contain his happiness as he followed after his two new pack mates... Home at last.

Messages In This Thread