His plot is perfect if it sees no contradiction
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep had found himself out for the day. He wasn't sure what he was doing really. His feet seemed to guide him it was odd. He wasn't sure what the fallowing months would bring for him or his son but he knew that he wanted nothing but the best. Maybe he would find his way to Sivs place for the day. He wanted to check on her and her pups. He also thought of seeking out a member other then his blushing bride to aid him in learning to read better.

Soon though a scent hit him, the death had seemed to fade from the place almost unnoticeable. Itachi's smell how ever was strong and bold. There was just something about the man that made him turn slightly to head to the home. He hadn't really spoken to the blonde since that day at the borders. Imhotep was a different man then he was then. He also wondered in a way how the man was doing with his loss. Imhotep wasn't so sure that he would be ok if Odessa had died on him. If he found her dead, he'd loss his mind. He sighed as he looked at the building.

Itachi He called not wanting to peek inside or intrude.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread