you start to wonder why you're here not there
[html]

dated the 22nd, private for Iskata.

The past couple days Iskata had given Asphyxia a place to stay, not quite home but at this point it was better then nothing. Everything was quiet and Asphyxia opened her eyes, it was dark but she knew Iskata was still there by her side. Head pounding, it took her a second to realize where she was and then reality set in and she knew Skoll was actually dead. Laying her head back down, staring out into the dark she couldn't speak but she quietly sobbed as she knew she was only here because Iskata made her get up off Skoll's body and she could barely eat, anything made her sick to her stomach because she didn't know how she was going to do everything without Skoll. Her children needed a father, and that was something they'd never actually get anymore because their father was dead.

It was nighttime and she could hear crickets playing a song, she didn't see where she was, she couldn't comprehend much at this point besides what happened two days past. Though, she knew she should be strong for her unborn children, and right now her closest child Garnet. However, she couldn't bring herself to it, she couldn't do it, right now she was limp and she felt older than she actually was. Asphyxia felt tired and weak, her stomach was growing and her feet and head hurt. Her eyes still were watery but they felt as if they were drying, like she was losing the water inside her eyes, she cried too many tears over the last two days and all she had been doing was lazing around, barely eating anything and sleeping her emotions away.

More quiet for a moment, she stayed there as she spoke, using all the energy she had, "What am I going to do Iskata? My children need their father. I need him." in the crickets song, soft sobs continued.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread