From the horses mouth
[html]
+309
and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming

and the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor

Vesper was a bit hesitant at the affectionate greeting, mostly because she hadn’t been so touchy with anyone in the coyote clan (besides the woman whose scent mingled with her own in her scruffy pale pelt). She was amused at how the two cultures could be so different, and how her mixed blood allowed her to almost understand both words. These tender greetings were sweet and familiar, allowing her to feel more connected with her friends in feral New Dawn, but she couldn’t imagine rubbing all over all her comrades all the time. She’d go crazy in a wolf pack proper; Inferni afforded her a little bit more of the coyote independence she valued.

The white wolf showed brief apology in her lowered ears, but her somber explanation justified her visit, and the Centurion’s ear swiveled forward to take in the news. She frowned and shook her head slightly when she spoke of the missing wolf. “What does she look like?” she asked idly, and thought for a moment before shaking her head. “There haven’t been any New Dawn wolves near here that I’m aware of, and I think I’d be aware of it if they stuck around too long.” Her tone remained lighthearted, even as her thoughts delved into darker waters. She was sure she’d know of any stinking corpses on the territory, too, but she liked to think the clan was too smart to pick a fight with another pack. She shuddered to think of the violence and its consequences, and was glad in this case that she hadn’t any news of this Deuce character.

She took a seat and looked over her friend again, smiling faintly. “How is New Dawn faring after the hurricane?” she asked, knowing that there wouldn’t be many buildings to wreck but perhaps no real shelter against the storms. “And your daughter?”

Table by Raze; Code by Tammi

<style type="text/css">
.bluraven-ooc {font-size:0.9em; line-height:1.2em; padding-bottom:3px; font-style:italic; width:90%; max-width:640px; margin:0 auto; text-align:right; font-family:georgia;}
.bluraven {margin:0 auto;padding:0; background:#000 url(http://i.imgur.com/xK6vD.png) repeat; width:98%; max-width:700px; color:#e3e9ee; border:#000 1px solid; border-top-left-radius:25px; border-bottom-right-radius:25px; text-align:justify;}
.bluraven .name {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:25px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #788c9d; font-family:'Glass Antiqua'; line-height:20px;}
.bluraven .in {margin:15px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/3KIfq.png); border-top-left-radius:15px; border-bottom-right-radius:15px;}
.bluraven p {margin:0;padding:5px;text-indent:30px;}
.bluraven p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.bluraven b {color:#e3e9ee; font-family:georgia;}
.bluraven b.npc {font-weight:normal; color:#e3e9ee; font-style:italic;}
.bluraven-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread