Wanted Dead or Alive
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

WC: 432

The night had been filled with tempestuous nightmares for the sable female, she had awoken many times during the night and had eventually given up on the idea of sleep as a lost cause; there were too many images of Deuce dancing around her mind, her laying dead somewhere, the pale female in trouble, she couldn't bear it and so she had risen and left the communal den. And so Soran had not been there when Adonia had been kidnapped, she had been padding about under the stars, watching the skies. She had spent all night pacing about the lands trying to think of a way to find Deuce and bring her home. She had greeted the dawn and had just settled herself down to tuck into her breakfast, a rabbit that she had caught just a moment ago; her heart felt a little lighter this morning, she had formulated a vague plan of how to find Deuce, perhaps today was going to be better than the previous days.

A sudden pained howl broke the dark female's reverie and she widened her green eyes, it was Zalen and it sounded like there was something very seriously wrong. The ebony lady was on her feet in the merest of moments, she flattened her ears to her skull and set off as fast as she could, her paws drumming against the ground as she sped towards the source of the howl. Once the small group was in view the dark female slowed to a slow trot, she saw Zalen immediately and knew at once there was definitely something horribly wrong, he looked like a terrible tragedy had occurred, Tharin was also there, along with Ciara and a female that Soran recognised, she had seen her about the den, she believed her name was Kiara. Once close enough Soran dipped into a submissive stance, her head, ears and tail lowered, she approached cautiously, murmuring greetings to each wolf in turn; now she could smell blood and the scent of a stranger, it seemed to be mingled with another scent, Adonia. The female that was carrying Zalen's pups was missing, a tragedy indeed. Soran padded close to the male that she considered to be her adopted son and licked him behind one ear in a motherly gesture of comfort, before dropping back into a completely submissive posture.

"Oh my darling, I am so sorry." She spoke in a voice quiet enough that she hoped that only Zalen would hear it, before turning to face the rest of the group, dropping back into a more submissive stance.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread