house made of paper
[html]

quick post....

Word Count → 307, 3 points

Often the book would tell her of a different sort of way to bring luck and prosperity, be it a bloody sacrifice to the higher beings, the blood being the life-liquid to the gods. It fascinated the youth, that one sacrificed chicken could bring Anathema luck. She read of tales of chaos, only to be healed by the black magic she found herself enthralled in. Perhaps that was the reason of the hurricane. Dissatisfied, the Higher ones had thrown rage upon their back, a punishment for their neglect. Ellie could tell it was getting late, as a yawn slipped from her dark muzzle. It didn't matter however, sleep was tedious: but the lack of it was pleasing Them. An ear twitched as the soft scape of paws among the ground was heard, glancing around if only for the slightest second. For what the hybrid feared was a scolding for being awake so late, which was simply just absurd. Who did that?

She flinched as a voice was heard over the silence, green eyes widening to see a shadow, just a little beyond the firelight. She showed the leather-bookcover to the man, it was a lovely leather-carved ankh. It's just about the culture here, I think...It is so intriguing. The Zepar flashed a smile, his voice slightly familiar from the meeting. She had first feared it was Itzal finding her, but since that night--Everything had been disarrayed out of proportion. Why are you up at this time? I mean...I've been reading this since dusk... Placing the book down flat, her page saved, the coyote crossed her thin arms over her abdomen, expecting some sort of reply to her choice of books. Some said choosing culture at a young age was healthy. Almost comparable to having the tiniest of sprouts grow quickly, from the things from the book she absorbed.

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#919270; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread