house made of paper
WC::300+ OOC:: I do miss threading with you, as they are fun.

[html]

To his curiosity the Zepar showed him the book she had been into. It had a leather ankh on its cover, the embodiment of information was a little on the old side and full of character. She explained that this particular read was about Anathema’s culture and that she found it intriguing. Already learning about our culture? She is a studious little thing isn’t she? She’d asked what he was doing up at this time. The Rakeeb gave her a look, one of bewilderment and confusion. Now he really wasn’t sure what time it was. Was it dawn since Elody said she was reading since dusk, or was it anywhere in between? Either way he had no idea. Wait, why is this girl questioning me in the first place? For several nights now the mutt had been plagued by nightmares, unfortunately he was unable to get any restful sleep. He only wished they would end what would he have to do to make them stop?

Moving beside her he took a seat close to the fire. The warmth from the flames was indescribably comfortable. He grabbed a small round stone and placed it close to the source of heat. Can’t sleep and why are you questioning me? You must have a better excuse than reading a book to be awake, no? He turned the question back on her his tone authoritative. Who was she to question one of her leaders?! The fire occasionally snapped and crackled. The mix had been a bit entranced by the dancing flames before locking her in his brightly lighted sights. What is your interest in our culture anyway? Are you just curious or is there a reason for it? It intrigued him a little that she was interested enough to read straight on since dusk; he himself didn’t have that kind of attention.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread