I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
[html]

Thanks love!

Leilah had failed to pick up both the scent and sound from the entrance of Lukos. The mixture of smells arising from the various dried goods tainted the clarity of his scent, and the sound created from the clutter meeting the hard ground hid his footsteps. When she finally picked up the noise of the approaching man, she almost jumped out of her fur. She assumed he had been watching her for a while, considering how quickly he had come to her aid.

"I'm okay," she said, her fluffy tail wiggling beneath her. The dog got to her feet, shaking out the particles of stored goods that were sticking to her brown fur. She looked over the man, studying his untamed fur. It was a very light shade of brown, especially compared to hers. He was extremely large opposed to the small pup.. In a way, it made her feel protected. With such large canines in her pack, who would dare attack them! Her first instinct was to assume that he had come to this room on business, rather than to adhere to her desire for knowledge and friendship. But that did not stop her from starting to question him. She circled around Lokus, mocking a motion similar to the one first done by Malakai upon greeting her when she first came to join Anathema a few days ago. She circled around him just once before plopping herself down right in front of him. "What's your name? Mine is Leilah. " She stared intently at the man, almost challenging his bright yellow eyes with her own.

After waiting what she considered a good amount of to wait for his response, she bombarded him with a request. "Can you teach me something?" It was a very open question. There were so many possible things to teach someone-- Especially when they're of such a young age. Of course it was also a matter of weeding out the things that this person already knew. But this wasn't such a problem for her.. Although she had always had a never quenching thirst for knowledge, but in her old, smaller pack, there very many people to teach her. "It doesn't matter what. You can tell me a story or something, too!"

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

<style type="text/css">
.tabletemplate-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5E5A80; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tabletemplate-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://oi46.tinypic.com/9pt3dt.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:3px double #5E5A80; padding: 10px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.tabletemplate-a01-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5E5A80; text-shadow:#4A466C 0px 2px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:20px 25px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread