I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
OOC:No problem.

"Oh, that's good. I'm no medic, ill tell you that." He sat on the ground, trying to recover from his near panic attack. A raging bear I can handle. A hurricane I can handle. Someone as scary as Alaki, I can crawl away with a slither of dignity. A puppy almost dying, I freak out like a little girl. He shook his head at this logic. His attenion returned to the pup, who was now circling him like bird of prey. Or a wolf... Watching the little pup plop in front of him, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Leilah, huh? That's a pretty name. Mine's Lukos." Returning the pup's stare with a half-smile.

Her request caught him off guard a bit. Most of what Lukos knew wouldn't help her much, with her still being a pup. "Well I would love to teach you, but first I need to know what you've already learned. Wouldn't want to look silly trying to teach you what you already know, would I now?" He knew archery, which is useless to someone her age. There was woodworking, which was also pointless. He had a extensive knowledge of plants and poisons from spending so much time in forests when he was young... Lukos snapped out of his attentive thoughts at her latest request. "Now that's something I can easily do. If you want I can do both..." He thout of a story he could tell. Ah, I know just the tale. This is a much better alternative than wandering around aimlessly in the caves. He actually might be some use to Anathema now.

Messages In This Thread