I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
[html]

Thanks love!

"A medic.." She didn't think they had one of those in her old pack. But then again, none of them really got injured. If they did, and it was really bad, they were just kind of left for dead. One of the older members had told her a story about a wolf that was once part of their pack, back when they were allowed, who had had his jaw knocked out of place by the hoof of a deer. This story wasn't really what caused her to sleep unsoundly, it was the fact that they spoke about how one of the pack members were chosen to kill him. This dog said that it was to put him out of his 'misery'-- But that brought little peace to her bothered stomach at the time.

"Lukos is a pretty name too. Like a flowa'." She tried to get her pronunciation of his name correctly, using the way he had said it as a standard. Despite this, it still came out a bit off. Her speech was quite good for someone of her age, but names were a different story. "I don't know much.." She replied genuinely. When she heard his words of approval towards her idea of telling a tale, she grew excited. Stories, she thought, were almost just as good as learning new stuff. In a way, she actually considered them the same thing. Most fables she was told contained some type of moral , even if she ceased to realize it. "Both please, Mr.Lukos. I have crystals if you want something for your troublin'." She slid off her satchel, leaving it open as a offer to the kind man. The dog circled around, warming up the floor a bit with her paws before settling down. She curled up into a little ball, wrapping her tail around her and peaking just her eyes out. "Ready,"

<style type="text/css">
.tabletemplate-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5E5A80; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tabletemplate-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://oi46.tinypic.com/9pt3dt.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:3px double #5E5A80; padding: 10px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.tabletemplate-a01-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5E5A80; text-shadow:#4A466C 0px 2px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:20px 25px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread