I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
OOCTongueoor Leilah. Exposed to horrors at a young age.

Lukos slipped out an actual laugh at the pup's words. "A flower huh? I guess you could say that." Never heard of a flower that hunted animals. He couldn't help but smirk at the dog's attempt to pronounce his name. He gave a nod of mock wisdom at the girl's honest words. "Well that leaves me with some teaching choices." he looked down at the satchel of crystals. Oh no I can't take this. Finding such a friendly face in these caves is rewarding enough." he said as he closed it. I can't take from such a sweet pup, unlike some. I just hope this innocence isn't lost somewhere in her life.

He watched the pup spin around and curl up on the floor. "Well, I would think to do the teaching lesson first and then the story would be better, but seeing as you already made yourself cozy..." He thought of something to say, something a pup might be interested in. Struck with a sudden thought, he cleared his throat. "A couple of years ago, before you were born, two wolves met in the wilderness. They were from different packs but they became the best of friends. They loved each other very much, and traveled the world together.". Lukos quickly searched for a way to incorporate the next part without having to answer questions that shouldn't be answered till later. "Then one day they found a pup younger than you, a newborn. Since the pup was all alone, they took him and raised him as their own. They taught him everything they knew as he grew older. Then when he was ten months old, tried to travel thorough a pack's borders. Before they got across, the pack found them and got angry with them. The two adult wolves were so scared that they told the younger pup to run as they distracted the pack. The little pup ran so far, he forgot where they where when he left." He paused for a second, looking down at his hands. "The poor, lost young wolf ran to a river, where he sat and cried on how he lost his guardians. Then, from nowhere, a nice she-wolf came out from the thin air, and took the pup to her pack on the coast. At first they welcomed him, for the she-wolf told them to treat him as a pack member. Though they were fishers, the pup would always be a hunter in the woods. He spent most his time out in the forest, coming to the fishers before night to sleep. As he grew even older, the fishers began to not like the outsider. And one day, the she-wolf that took care of him became sick. Then the villagers began to not like the wolf more and more, until he ran away, not feeling loved anymore by the ones he grew up with."

Lukos gave a sigh, wondering if he left anything out. "The wolf, now grown up, traveled north. He eventually found Anathema, and settled here. You might even see him every once and a while. He doesn't come to the caves often though. He likes to live in the village because it reminds of the fishers, even though they didn't like him in the end. And that's the story of how we gained a member." He folded his arms together, looking at the ceiling of the caves. He looked again at Leilah. "So, did you like the story?"

"Anyways, it's lesson time. Since we're already here, and I'm too lazy to go outside, I'm going to show you what is good and not good to eat out in the wild." Lukos stood up and looked at the spice labels around him on the selves. "Ah, lets see. Well, do you want to know about tasty snacks, or nasty poisons?"

Messages In This Thread