I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
[html]

Right! poor bb

"They.. They didn't look for the pup? Who would do th-" Leilah stopped short. This story made it feel all though something inside her was breaking. It was as though the words from this tale had reached directly into her chest, past her rib cage, and squeezed her heart. The realization struck hard and sudden-- As a snake lashes out at it's unsuspecting victim. She was but a wee pup, and her world had suddenly just got a lot colder. Most hope for their youngins' not to be exposed to the world's true coldness until they get older. Up until this point, she hadn't been angry at her pack. It was her fault.. Wasn't it? She didn't follow the rules. But when she thought of the situation that had been depicted in the story, it affronted her. The pup's pack simply hadn't looked hard enough for him. But hers? They knew she needed them, and pushed her away anyways. Soon after this awareness had struck her, she swallowed the emotions that came with it. "For a later time.." This man was willing to teach her. Nevertheless, for no cost! And she was caught up in her past. What foolishness! "I.. I did like it. He was happy in the end." She said, her partially hidden eyes glued to the cavern floor. "Maybe I can be too.." She muttered, attempting to convince herself that she actually believed this.

Tasty snacks, or poison? She almost could not believe that he even thought he had to ask that question. "Snackies, of course!" She said, uncurling herself from her ball. She lowered the upper half of her body, putting her rump in the air and stretching. When she turned her attention back to the man, she was almost taken off-guard by his size. She knew that he was large, but now he seemed huge! Her lavender coloured eyes widened in surprise, "You're big!" She said, shaking her head. It was amusing to think that one day she would even grow anywhere near his size.

There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.
<style type="text/css">
.tabletemplate-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5E5A80; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tabletemplate-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tabletemplate-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://oi46.tinypic.com/9pt3dt.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:3px double #5E5A80; padding: 10px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.tabletemplate-a01-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5E5A80; text-shadow:#4A466C 0px 2px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:20px 25px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread