there is a fire defragmenting the attic
[html]
Rachias didn't know whether to belive him or not. She knew that he had friends, they came and went, checking on him now and again, even the strange boy who seemed to have caused such a ruckus that day. Did he really not want them here though? "You do, even if you won't admit it." She told him quietly, finally removing enough of the blood that she was satisfied. It was as far as she would push it though, she didn't want to cause more grief. The girl turned away a moment, tossing the bloody rag to the side, by the door so that she could dispose of it at some other time. While she was turned, eyes tracing the closed door, hesitant words slipped out. "Do you want me here, Papa?" It was a question that she wasn't sure that she wanted the answer to. Even worse, it was a question that possibly couldn't be answered until he was better, at least not truthfully.

Turning back quickly, hoping that somehow the words had simply passed him by, she answered. "He's not gotten much worse." She informed him, dropping back to her knees fully and leaning toward him some. "He talks a lot in his sleep, most of the time he cries for his mother, but he doesn't wake up much." Honestly, she didn't know if him not waking up was a good thing or a bad one. Rachias frowned then, reaching carefully for the hand that pointed out old wounds, aiming to take it in her own and steady it. "Well.. I think Gabriel deserves a few of those of his own." There was anger in her voice then, quiet and held back slightly, but there was also truth. "I can wrap up your hand for you, but that will only do for a little bit." She really wished that she could do more. "Is it okay if I ask Corona to come in a take care of it later?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread