there is a fire defragmenting the attic
[html]
Rachias placed her hands carefully in her lap, watching him for a few silent moments. She didn't know of anything more that she could do to ease his pain, aside from letting Corona know about his wrist. It was possible that she could give him something to make it hurt less, but Rachias didn't really want to think about that. She didn't want to imagine how the sickness alone was making him feel. Blue eyes ran across his form as he lay in front of her, frowning to herself. She wanted to say something to break the silence, something that might slide her out of the sudden uncomfortable state that she had put herself in, but nothing seemed to come to mind.

Luckily for her, he soon began to speak, and a careful smile spread itself over her face. "I think you'd like him." She assured him, trying so very hard to ignore the fact that he thought Arkham was scared of him. Rachias knew it was true, or that it had been at one point, but wasn't that just because none of them ever really understood what was going on with him? "He saved me when we were little, you know." She smiled again, wider this time. "We were going to taste the colors in the water but it pulled us in. He got me out though." Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes suddenly and she used a hand to wipe them away quickly, despite the fact she knew he couldn't see them. "I think he'd like you, also." She said suddenly, quietly, before leaning in to give him a gentle hug and a kiss on the head. "I'm gonna go get Corona now." Rachias stood then, wiping away more tears, before turning to the door to leave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread