Colder than my heart
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

Ottilie smiled a little at the male's initial response, loading the sling again. "Mm, I suppose. Does it meet your definition of fun?" She launched the next bullet harder--CRACK!-- but her aim was no less accurate. If her target had been a persons head rather than wood then it would've been a kill shot-- she had put quite substantial holes in her victims' skulls with this weapon before. It appeared fairly innocuous when not in use, but it was wonderfully lethal when wielded properly.

"I am Ottilie Mortimer. I'm new." The coyote shot a smile over at the large black coywolf, pausing in her practice with her sling-holding hand against her hip. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Itzal." She put on her most charming smile and wagged her tail a little. She was aware that she could never get away with her usual luring and killing of unsuspecting fools if she tried it on Anathemans, but old habits die hard. Not to mention Itzal was significantly larger than her usual targets. But who said she couldn't use her charm for more benevolent purposes?

"Hm, this?" Ottilie gestured with the sling in her hand. "It's a sling. It's a fairly rare weapon, but in the right hands it can be veeeeery deadly." She practically purred the last few words and her grin was perhaps a tiny bit more feral, indicating that she knew from personal experience, though it wasn't clear whether her experience related to prey or other canines. She consciously settled her expression into something more approachable again. Her silver gaze flicked to the unusual knives on Itzal's belt.

"Those look fairly unusual. You any good with them?" She nodded at the knives on his belt. They looked like they had less reach than her own stiletto daggers, but that made them no less deadly in the right hands.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

template by revo. table by ann <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread