Return to the mounatain [J]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She listened patiently, all the while looking over the two as Sequoia retold the circumstances that brought them to the mountain borders. She was not bothered that they had returned, their need was dire and from their prior visit they had not caused trouble and were agreeable to the others of the Family. But it was the silent parting of the pair that kept the woman silent, even after they requested proper admittance into Sangi’lak. They were weak now and even if she granted them sanctuary who was to say they would not up and leave again once their strength was regained? Outright, the Nomad did not perceive the pair devious to commit the unkind act, but she would have been ignorant not to consider it. And in their weakened state, they would do little until recovered. A take on resources and room… but had the Issor not seem them better fit? At least Sequoia who lovingly cared for her mother.

In good conscience, she could not turn them away, but neither could she ignore the circumstances and their consequences. And so, she shared them.

“Miss Willow, Sequoia. It is not in the Family’s nature to turn down aid when requested, but I must impress the conditions of your joining. We offered our home to you as guests before, and as guests you were not obliged to contribute or replenish our stock, and we do not ask that of you now. But know that when you are recovered Sequoia-“ her gaze rested on the female’s lowered head “-you will be expected to train as the rest of us and aid in our prosperity. Miss Willow, I assure you, you shall not be overlooked. When your strength is reclaimed I expect to receive the value of your experiences. What one can learn from the years lived before their lives are most invaluable and cherished to the Nomad culture. I sincerely hope you will contribute what knowledge you have and perhaps aid me during…when my time to birth this life inside me is due.

Do you both understand and accept your conditions?”

350 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread