Follow the Leader
The man removed his hood and looked directly at Terra with a kind, loving smile and he nodded and he spoke loud enough for Terra to not kill him due to mistaking him as a stranger." Hmmm, what do we have here....a little pup snaking around and trying to steal from a very large possibly dangerous wolf and showing all sorts of traits of a trickster that I know....hmmm I would have to guess that this pup belongs to a very tricky very beautiful friend and sister of mine...What say you Terra?" He smiled at Terra and chuckled lightly as he oved his attention back to the boy and what he saw was quite intriguing.

As he held the pup gently by the scruff of the neck and made sure no harm came to him, he smiled and looked the boy in the eyes and it was amusing to see that the boy was very calm and quiet and stairing right back into his eye's...was it fear that held the boys tongue or was the boy as interested and curious as his mother. " You have a very brave boy here Terra...Now get over here and big your big brother a hug or do i have to chase you for it?"His tail thumped lightly on the ground as he slowly put the pup down and his smile never left his face as he was glad to see his sis and her boy.

Messages In This Thread