bottom of the bottle
DaVinci's mind had been filled with his own little thoughts but when Alexey had spoken those words about his sister's upcoming litter and her own wishes DaVinci snapped back without even thinking. "Why would you want to do that?" He could feel his heckles rise slightly, "They're not even yours.. just that of a filthy rapist.." Perhaps it was the anger that another litter just like himself was the discussion but he couldn't stop the angry words from flowing. "Who's to say they're not going to turn into monsters like their father.." Shaking his head he turned away from Alexey. "She doesn't want them.. I'm not going to make her keep them. I won't lose her." DaVinci could be kind and tender, but he was just a selfish as the next at times.. and he wouldn't sacrafice Firefly's carefree spirit for a broad of halfbreds that would probably turn out just like he'd been as a child.

DaVinci took a step away from the tawny female as he shook his head at her offer. "No, I'll take care of this.. I would have done the same for my mother if given the chance.." As much as the hybrid child disliked his mother he hated the beast that had been his father more. IF Laruku hadn't been the one to kill the male he knew he would have done the deed himself. The bastard had deserved more than the kindness that Laruku had given him in death. If given the chance DaVinci wouldn't be so kind to Firefly's tormenter.

Messages In This Thread