but it was the best times
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
I figured this was about done anyway? :3

I think so too, he said quietly. He didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe he would end up like Andrezej someday, with his throat slashed open on the beach and no one to care. He didn't want to believe that he would end up like Samael someday, without a care in the word and lust on his mind. He didn't want to believe that he would end up like Gabriel someday, destroying people's lives because he thought it was his job. Or whatever else. He didn't want to believe that he would end up like his brothers. But it was in the blood, right? Maybe he would end up like his mother. A deserter. A whore. A monster in her own right. Maybe he would end up like his father. Mad. Depressed. A monster in his own words.

He didn't want to end up like them, but how could he think otherwise? There was nothing to set him apart. He wasn't special. Just another name on this gigantic family tree. Why should he think that he'd turn out any different?

I should go. Arkham turned back to her briefly before standing. I might visit Inferni again though. More and more though, he was thinking that he would never be able to make his home there again. He would face Gabriel. He would find out why. And then he wouldn't be able to stay anymore. See you, he called back as he disappeared again through the sunflowers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread