There ain't nothing but a blue sky now.
[html]
Her automatic response was for her shoulders to stiffen and her spine to become rigid. Ever so slowly, her posture relaxed and her nostrils quivered as she took in the other's she-wolf's scent. Once upon a time, she would have been quick to play but a part of her wondered if that was even socially acceptable. A lot of her experiences came from when she was nothing but a pup, reliant on her parents and siblings. "Actually, I was thinking...maybe I could sleep outside? At least until I get my bearings and get to know everybody." Her soft voice sounded hopeful as she did what she could to respectfully avoid eye contact.

She wondered how some could stand it, avoiding eye contact contact and not knowing what was going through somebody's mind. Growing up, she had always found it to be easier to make up for social fumbles when she was able to see their reaction to something she said or did. Sleep was the only thing on her mind, aside from the fact she was getting the once-over from a fellow she-wolf. Another problem she had was the amount of questions that ran rampant through her mind. After meeting some of her new packmates and getting a nap, perhaps she'd find somebody to help her understand things a bit more. "When will I begin my education, sir?" She queried, figuring that with her apparent lack of experience, she'd be paired with somebody that would better prepare her for her new life, especially considering she was young enough to still be molded into what they expected of her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread