There ain't nothing but a blue sky now.
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in. Welcome to the pack! / +370

Ciara heard Tharin’s call of a new pack member and was very excited. After all the hardships the pack had gone through, they could use a new sister. She was in the den she and Augustus shared when she heard the call, resting after a few hours of patrolling in the chilled air. Her mate was nowhere to be seen, likely patrolling as well, but she assumed he’d come to meet the new pack member as well.

Pulling herself from the den the golden beauty ran for the communal pack den. Her calico coat sifted in the wind, the golden hairs pushing out from beneath the black guard hairs to shin in the sunlight. Her large paws pounded on the earth beneath her, propelling her forward. Exhiliration ran through her as she made various mental notes. The girl had never been close to the female members of the pack, oddly enough. Soran was an exception and she was getting to know Kiara, but this time around, Ciara vowed that she would be a good teacher and sister to this new wolf.

As she crested the hill and came into view of the den, she took in the sight of the new sister. Sarai was one of a growing population of arctic wolves in the pack. She didn’t have the same two-tone colouring her mate had, but looked very much like Kiara. It was obvious that she was young, but that was a good thing. Maybe Ciara could be useful and teach her things.

Approaching the pair, Ciara took on the posture befitting her rank. She had a dominant pose and stiff steps, but her tail was a few inches lower than Tharin’s and as she got closer she bumped her nose beneath his chin in a respectful greeting. Then her brown eyes turned onto the newcomer and she moved closer still, thoroughly sniffing Sarai and then rubbing her own scent into the submissive wolf’s coat.

Welcome to New Dawn, Sarai, she said, knowing the name from Tharin’s call. I am Ciara, one of the Epsilons here. I defend the pack and hunt for us. If you ever want lessons on either of those things, don’t hesitate. I would be more than happy to help you hone your skills.

<style type="text/css">
.ciaramoose b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a6c32; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.ciaramoose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ciaramoose {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hywiQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140501; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ciaramoose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ciaramoose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread