[Aw] - Letters From Mom
[html]
OOC::

He hadn't expected anyone to come that night, much less a woman and a beautiful one at that. Even if she was the largest Luperci he'd seen so far. For a brief moment, he forgot how to speak and the immediate embarrassment of being caught at such a vulnerable moment seemed to catch his mind, those fur coated cheeks of his coloring all the more darker. No matter how much he tried to swipe those copper-hued paws of his over the stained fur of his cheeks, he couldn't get the wet streaks to fade so he didn't even try. Instead he forced himself up from the ground, his scarred snout pushing at the letters that were bundled nearby, "I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't think anyone was out here." His words stop the moment he takes note of Oplader, the steed she seems to be leaning against, his nose points into the air to take in a long breath, all the scents he can. His ears stand at attention to catch even the slightest hint of sound, his bushy tail poised lazily, even slightly slumped to sway heedlessly.

"You can join me if you'd like. I was just about to start a fire. I have some food too." He could tell she wasn't from Cercatori d'Arte, mostly because of her scent, but also because she seemed as fit as a horse. Not that the others in CdA couldn't reach that point. But as artists and a possible stereotype, they were moderately less muscular, more focused on their activities and every day life. The coiled muscles flaring through his halfling form seemed tense, taut as if he were ready to attack, though despite this, he didn't move from his spot and actually lowered his head as if trying to prove a hint of respect toward any of his fellow wolf kind. "Pardon the mess. I was carving a moment ago. Shavings make it easier to start fires." He reached over to paw at the half finished carving of the moon. It didn't seem like much, considering how the moon seemed to hold far more beauty, but the mesh of clouds that floated along the wood's exquisite scenery appeared to make the piece's proclamation.

"May I also ask your name? I'm Leviothan Moonbreaker, Craftsmen from Cercatori d'Arte. I work with wood, some times stone and metal." His longer claws tear at the ground beneath his feet in anticipation, his head tilting as if he wanted to hear every single thing that the gold and black Luperci before him had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.vc-LM-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0c0c0;}
.vc-LM-2 p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-LM-2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxFSt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 426 | Table Made By: Taliesin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread