[Aw] - Letters From Mom
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the wait. I got to sleeping and my body did not want to wake itself up with its normal natural body alarm clock. ._.

Within moments of her arriving, his face had turned in her direction, set, watching her intently through those fiery orange eyes of his. He could tell that by the look in her eyes that maybe she understood him. Maybe she had caught sight of the notes that were so carelessly placed upon the ground. As she opened her mouth to speak, he turned to look at her immediately. The horse was exceptionally good looking, but not in the food manner. Leviothan had already eaten once today. He smiled politely for an instant when she introduced herself. She had a good name, one he'd never heard before. 'I'm Adelle Vilhelmsen,' he heard her say. His head tilted slightly in thick bemusement when she had finished speaking the second time. And with that, he quickly moved closer to the wood shavings to bring them closer into a pile, away from the letters and various other items he'd brought along with himself.

He'd already taken a few steps back from the pile before he caught sight of Adelle holding herself a bit taller then she had been. Pride. It was something he knew well. Regardless, he had indeed stopped crying and such was all on her. A good thing perhaps because soon the sight of sparks illuminated the night before there was a small fire that was slowly being built in front of him with a small gathering of twigs, branches and other assorted burnables. The copper toned secui turned to gaze at Adelle only when she'd finished speaking. "Thank you! I was just going to go the hard way with branch on branch." Comically, he blinked a few times before realizing how stupid he'd sounded. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly before his eyes darted to the notes again, a paw pushing them, along with a little dirt, back into his rucksack that lay near where he'd been.

"I was just reading some notes that I hadn't read. From an old loved one," he announced as if it were a big secret that he was just getting off of his chest. "Here! I have some dried fish, some deer jerky and a small bit of beef cubes. Any to your preference?" His snout prodded against the inside of his pack before a small plastic bag was taken free, clamped within his jaws. With a rearing of his head and a quick snap, he tossed it toward Adelle without another moment's wait. "Have as much as you'd like. I'd offer something for your.. horse, but I don't have any hay or oats on me." He watched her fitfully, those orange eyes of his following her every move. She may have been able to tell by now that the only reason he seemed tensed, taut as if strike was because his body was built like that. Behind him, his tail had even began its new speedy sway.

"So what brings you out to the middle of no where?" He finally relented unto his curiosity. Hunting perhaps? Trading? If so, the horse... He immediately waived the thought free of his mind. He could tell by the way she'd been able to silence the horse that she wouldn't part with it so easily. Especially considering the hungry looks he'd given it earlier on. He shook his head before smiling back at her. "A warrior, huh? I've not met many of them. Is it what you'd expect if you're looking at it from the outside?"

wc: 575table by alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread